I am suffering from skin rashes
I have eaten medicine for 14 days but it doesn't work else it increases the rashes in the body. Please help

Please consult nearby dermatologist
Tab levocetzine 1 twice a day for 5 days, syrup alkasol 2 teaspoon add in 2 glass water , consume twice a day for 10 days.
Hello You must be suffering from urticaria and for that you need to eliminate certain things from your diet to rule out any food allergy as well as you need to eliminate dust allergy so need to eliminate those aspects as well Also look for history of new cosmetic products as well
Opt for online consultation at practo pro for detailed prescription and diagnosis
Try to avoid those foods which have seeds like brinjal, tomato and sour food like curd, lemon, buttermilk Take anti allergic medications( prescribed one)
Consult online with pictures of the area's you have rash and the medication used
Share pics for proper diagnosis. Consult me on practo pro now for guidance and prescription
You must give more information with photos and tell your problems clearly for better treatment
please contact me on Practo pro for further medical advice
please send good photos of your skin problems
Consult online with pictures for further management
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing rashes.. Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.