I am 20 years and i have bow legs
I am 20 years old and i have bow legs. The gap between my knees is about 2-3 inches. I want to know is surgery is the only option to correct it and if it is the only option what is the average cost of surgery of bow legs.

Need to share x-rays and clinical pic.
Need to find out the cause of bow legs. Is this causing problem to you or u need correction due to cosmetic reasons only.
consult local ortho doctor and get long xrays adone along with scannogram
We need to know the cause of this first and need more imaging to comment on further management
You can do teleconsultation for further assessment