Hypothyroid

I am suffeing from hypothyroid since 2008. I am presently taking 75mcg thyronorm and my T3,T4, TSH levels are normal. However, if I change dosage levels fluctuate and I start feeling lethargy. Lot of hairfall and hair are dry and coarse. I am not obese with height of 5.3' I have 58kgs weight. My periods are normal for 3 days and cycle repeats in 28 days. Sometimes I feel leg pain which goes away with Vitamin D3 supplement. What should I do so that the requirement for allopathic medicine stops and I feel as energetic and healthy as with medicine? While taking homeopathic medicine do I need to stop the thyronorm completely or slowly the dose will be decreased. Looking forward for your response. Thanks and regards

Doctor Answers (6) on Hypothyroid

Homeopathy is very effective in stimulating glandular function. Dietary regime snd rigorous workout for short span daily is must.

Rest all your questions can be answered only on a personalised chat.

Dr. Hemesh Thakur Delhi | Homeopath
Hypothyroidism means slow down of your system from head to toe. We need to treat you actually. We need to find out why you have developed thyroid issues. What change in life occurred which has triggered your thyroid to misbehave in your system. In order to find out, complete case history would be needed to know you in depth especially on emotional level, followed by appropriate homeopathic treatment plan. Initially, you need to continue the Thyronorm for at least 3-6months along with homeopathic medications. Then the dose of Thyronorm could be reduced/ tapered down gradually. It will take around 1-2 yrs to get rid of Thyronorm possibly.
Find out classical homeopathic physician with knowledge of counseling.
Please never think of stopping Thyronorm by yourself.. thanks
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free,  may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone  no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free, may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
Hello.
Homoeopathic medicines can help you in this condition. You may consult for proper medication. It will take time to tapper down the Thyronrom along with Homoeopathy since you are suffering from long.
Regards
Donot stop the medicine suddenly.
You should start homoeopathic medicines along with thyronorm now but gradually tapper down
a thorough examination will help for selection of medicine
healthy diet n stress free living will help