Food for Hypothyroidism
Doctor Answers (2) on Food for Hypothyroidism
2. Tab Thyrobless once daily after breakfast.
3.High Protein Diet.
4. Have sea food.
5. Have Brazil nuts , almonds , walnuts.
6. Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
7. Have sweet potato and green pepper.
8. Have curd , paneer , eggs , Rajmah , beans and pulses.
9. Avoid Alcohol , Coffee , Brocolli , Cabbage , Soyabeans, fatty , sugary and fried food.
10. Arachitol Nano once weekly.
11. Tab Calcimax 500 mg once daily after meals.
I can understand your concern.
Yes you can have multigrain aata. No problems in that. Avoid cauliflower, cabbage, bamboo shoots, broccoli etc.
Corn is also to be avoided but its ok to take multigrain aata.
Do not worry.
Consult a nutritionist in person for further information.
Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.