HSG REPORT
Is my HSG REPORT normal??? I am unable to conceive since last one year. I developed PCOS recently but my periods are regular. Kindly suggest treatment.

Pls connect for online consultation and advice
Your HSG is normal. Please consult with a Gynaecologist in your area who is working on Infertility. It is a prolonged and expensive treatment but it is required when you are worried about your not conceiving.
Connect please
Both tubes  have a beaded appearance
Gud bilateral spill+ , it itself means ur tubes are patent . Check ur hormonal status n husband semen analysis..connect for further discussion
Looks like normal. Connect for detailed consultation
It appears to be normal.