How to stop snoring ?
I snore a lot and it's very loud.I feel it started affecting my throat also.Is there a medication or any remidise to stop snoring .

There are no medications as such for snoring. Snoring and sleep apnea are 2 terms which you should understand. Snoring can happen due to lot of reasons, one of them and the most common among them is Obesity. Other causes are deviated septum, eblarged tonsills, adenoids, nasal polyps etc. It is very important to know the actual cause of snoring. Get yourself checked by an ENT specialist and  get Polysomnography done once.

Weight loss Weight loss And Weight loss