How to reshape whole teet

I dOnt have teeTh in shape thats why i want to change it or reshape it so which treatment is better for me and hoW many cost i have to paid for it??

Dr. Ravi Goyal
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 7 yrs exp Thane

There are various treatment option depending on whether the teeth are in improper shape or position.. Teeth can be best aligned with braces, if it is the shape or colour then we can alter it with veneers. For details you can send a private msg
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Nagpur
Hii, for irregularly shaped or malaligned teeth, orthodontic braces are the treatment of choice. The duration varying from 6 months to 2 years. The other options available includes smile designing with the help of veneers and dental laminates for reshaping the existing tooth structure at its place. Do consult a dentist for same!!
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Sirsa
Hi, for irregular teeth, braces are the best treatment. Braces help in proper alignment of teeth. It usually takes 6 months to 2 year for completion of treatment depending upon the amount of correction required. Cost also varies accordingly. You need to visit a orthodontist and get oral examination for exact time and cost of treatment. Take care.
Dr. Mihir Deshpande
Dentist 9 yrs exp Thane
If your teeth are not in correct alignment, you can always go for orthotreatment(Braces) and get them corrected. Contact your regular dentist if you have one. Or Contact my clinic on www.drdeshpandes.com. Also you can get more info about braces on my website.