How to loss weight

Losing weight is a problem for me so how to loss weight plz advice me with some good diet or something like that

Doctor Answers (2) on How to loss weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Your weight is not much do u have tummy fat . fat loss I can help. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month.ya surely will help with good diet plan
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same