How to lose weight
I m age 21.i had 50 kgs weigjt before 4 months in 4 months i gained 61 kgs weight How can i lose weight in a month bcz i have my brother's marriage...please help me out

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern to become fit. To loose weight you need to be determined and you have stick to a proper diet. And along with that you need to be on proper physical activity with the diet. Have complex carbs for breakfast and sprouts, have sympathies with curry how many as you can, have fruit sales for snacks in the evening, and for dinner have any if two fruits or its juices without sugar. Workout should be given by you physical trainer. Thank you