How to cure mood disorder
I am suffering from irritation,mood fluctuations and nervousness since childhood.I get nervous in challenging situations and muscles get cramped,hand folds and confidence loss .however never had any wierd thoughts.I want some yoga pose to recover

Yea breathing exercises and looking into your thoughts patterns can really help you. Need to understand your other symptoms and their triggers. It can be dealt with Psychotherapy or medicine Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best :)