How to burn fat??
What should we consume after jogging every day... Also what should I avoid eating..plz..suggest me...so that I can reduce my fat... Thanks in advance..!!!!

Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

To avoid muscle stiffness and soreness,eat carbs and protein. If you are doing jogging in morning , within 30 mints eat your breakfast such as poha with milk, few almonds. and if you are doing in evening, take some snack rich in protein and carbs. Avoid all packaged foods and fizzy drinks in your day to day life.
Dr. Jagadeesh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
After jogging coconut water, banana or other fruits. Jogging may not reduce obesity in most cases.