How do I stop snoring.
How do I stop snoring? My sleep breaks due to snoring. I think its apnea. please help!...............

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Snoring can be a symptom of a variety of sleep disordered breathing. Please use this app to find in your vicinity, a good Sleep Apnoea Surgeon( who is an ENT Surgeon specialised in treating snoring related diseases).
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

There are many types of sleep disorders and obstructive sleep apnoea is one of the severe forms. To confirm the diagnosis you need to undergo sleep study known as polysomnography. Consult near by ENT specialist or sleep surgeon for further help
Dr. S. Vignesh
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Chennai
Snoring needs stepwise assessment, u need to undergo dynamic MRI, polysomnography and sleep endoscopy, to find out if there is any surgical cure for snoring.... Ur bmi, diet everything should change