Hole in eardrum

I am having hole in my eardrum and I am very much confused regarding doctor.On which doctor I should go for surgery.I already consult with three doctors(Adhana clinic,GTB hospital and Dr. Gill Agra).All suggest me to go for surgery.
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

A hole in the ear drum will need surgery. Where to get operated is your choice. We do this surgery routinely at BLK hospital at Pusa Road.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?