High Stress & Depression
I am not able to take things practically.I am getting over stressed and depressed.When i get stress i cant able to concentrate on my work.Please suggest me an anti depression/stress reliver pills.I have tried yoga as well,cant able to cope up my stress and depression.

hello there. you need to get checked out by a psychiatrist before taking medicine. also, we cannot mention medicines here. and moreover, you will not get such medicines without a prescription. consult a psychiatrist and he will surely be able to help you. use this app to find good psychiatrists near you. regards