High fever 4 years old baby
Can I give Meftap P to reduce the fever as my child is getting fever after every 4 hours..and already given 4 doses of crocin in last 18 hours...but again fever is coming... Fever is 103 Also unable to find If it is bacterial or viral fever.

Please consult the child physically and admit Old cases are asigned to me.why.? Condition of baby may have changed.
Greeting. Meftap P is not recommended for fever in Pediatric population. Give PARACETAMOL age and weight appropriate dose 6th hourly. Do tepid sponging during the peak of fever. Havent mentioned about any other symptoms to assess the cause.
consult pediatrician online / offline if fever is persistent/ high grade despite medications.
Meftal s usually not recommended in fever, give paracetamol age appropriate dose every 6 hours, consult pediatrician online/offline to find n treat cause of fever
Please don’t use meftap as it reduces platelet count Give Crocin once in 4 hours in prescribed dose If the child is lethargic or not taking food or breathless consult a paediatrician immediately