High cholesterol and triglycerides probl
Which statin we should take-atrovustatin or rusovustatin taking side effects in consideration?plz reply

Since cholesterol is the base for all hormones and has role in preventing dementia, one should be very careful with affecting its cycle in body through artificial daily doses. Homeopathy provide natural and effective clearing of excess cholesterol without any side effects.

+183
Chat with a doctor
Now  both drugs  no required to  control  Cholestrol level as per  advice of  American health society as  only by diet control to be corrected.
Long brisk walks and exercises on a regular basis initially for three months but to develop the habit to continue the same. Cycling and swimming are also good for your health. Do not have much of packaged snacks, carbonated drinks, juices, burgers,and fried stuff. Do not smoke, and avoid hard drinks. Take simple food with green salad, germinated pulses/ grams, lemon, seasonal fruits, butter milk.
Get Lipid Profile repeated after three months.
If you follow the said regime you eill have normal or better findings in tests advised. For Homoeopathy treatment you may have consultation through this App.
Rosuvustatin
Ayurvedic drugs are more effective in controlling the lipid disorders without any side effects,
Consult with investigations report
None of them is a solution not side effects free. Many studies have proved them next to placebo. Better take proper homoeopathic treatment, diet and exercise. You can consult me online from home for proper guidance and treatment.
Needs your blood report.... Then we can go for rosuvastatin first.  It is more safe then atorvastatin. Kindly consult me online for proper management.
Hi dear eat more vegetables and whole fruits, multigrains, sprouts, nuts Take plenty of fluids and exercise daily A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Need detailed history and all lab investigation report
Need detailed history and evaluation with your all medical test reports
take online consultation for treatment
Send lipid profile report and then we will talk about medication.may be u don't need medication
consult online
You need to provide exact values of lipid profile and detail history before starting any treatment.
Provide Lipid Profile, detail History and consult online.
Kindly send me lipid profile report...I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
Take Rosuvastatin
U have not mentioned exact level of cholesterol, triglycerides etc. U can do the following-- Stop smoking (if you smoke). Smoking lowers your HDL, (“good”) cholesterol level. Change the way you Eat. Low-fat, low-cholesterol eating benefits all your lipid levels. Lose weight if necessary. Maintain healthy lifestyle Start exercising. Nuts, such as almonds, pistachios, and walnuts, contain high amounts of unsaturated fat or “good” fats, which increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL). Also follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't Overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time 11. Curd is good for u. Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gym, walking etc. Now about point no. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. Other days u can do cardio exercises. For more details u can consult me.
Hi It will depend on many factors to decide wether you should be started on statins or not And what should be the intensity of the treatment high/ mid/low - your LDL and lipid profile -risky habits like smoking/ alcohol - other diseases/ morbidities/ illness like DM , hypertension, heart disease - weight - secondary causes of derangement of lipid profile Like thyroid disease, liver disease , kidney disease etc
You need a complete workup And it’s important As high lipids/ cholesterol is not good for heart Health