High BP, High Cholesterol
My father was diagnosed with High BP 210/110 & High level of bad cholesterol i.e. LDL & VLDL & Triglycerides & Kidney is working less efficient by General Physician. After that we consult with Cardiologist he has given medication BP is under control. But is there any permanent treatment in Ayurveda & any advise?

Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
Kindly call me up as this is a critical condition. There are many treatments for this but it depends on what was the cause behind it. At home you can start giving him Green tea 2-3 times a day, 10-15 Almonds; Increase fiber in his diet.