High Blood Pressure
Hello, From past 20 days my wife is consistently having high BP , SYS150-165) and DIA(95-115). Also she is having headache almost daily. Prior to this time the BP was normal. We had measured the BP using the digital machine at home . We used same machine on other family members and it shows normal reading. Please guide us what shall we do. Shall we wait for a week to do diet control, walking and pranayam and check ?

Evening......I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore You Said your wife's BP only been up for last 20 days so prior to that was OK. FIRST AND FOREMOST she is not a hypertension patient. So forget about it. This is guidance followed by Royal.college of physicians UK as well as American Medical Association. For your wife BP to go up Nd get headaches......something went wrong in her personal life or she is stressed about something. So speak to her but if you want I can do that on your behalf. Sometime it's easy to tell someone else than to your own. Meanwhile your approach of pranayan, exercise is the best. I am available to speak to if you wish to. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X

If want consultation Watsapp (8:6:1:7:2;1:3:0:1:3)
Reduce tension.   Sound sleep  contact for details and treatment
Please get a consultation with detailed history as this condition to be evaluated further
u will need treatment for your high bp. consult me instantly for treatment. high blood pressure can cause strokes even.
Consult a Dr immediately. No need to wait