High blood pressure

Have been prescribed bryta mur for isolated systolic hypertension.on reading about it i found that it is generally a medication for old people.wanted to know can it be taken by young people of 25-35 age group also.is it deep acting constitutional meds or just a palliative drug .

Doctor Answers (6) on High blood pressure

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

it can be taken by any age if symptoms corresponds.and its a palliative drug
Hi The baryata mur is not the specific for systolic hypertension. generally the systolic hypertension is occurred if the person is obese, not doing any physical activities, stress factor is high, taking extra salt, F/H of HTN. etc. so practice a healthy life style and healthy food habits. Consult to a qualified homeopathy doctor for correct prescription. Self medication is dangerous every time
Homoeopathic medicines are based on emotional as well as physical condition of the patient. A Constitutional drug is the most similar drug to the personality of the patient and the medicine. Thus these are not fixed to certain age group. I appreciate your curosity and would rather suggest to read homoeopathic medicines for information rather than your prescribed medicine. Else it will create more confusion and any treatment without faith will never give results.
Prescribing Bar.mur by ur physician might be based on ur symptoms similarity.But not exactly its for aged or children like that.(In case If He Considers all symtom's totality).If its constitutional,acts for long time,Provided regular follow ups.