Regarding bryta mur

I hv been Prescribed bryta mur for isolated systolic hypertension. Wanted to know whether is it a deep acting remedy which can cure the disease from its root or will it's effect cease to exist after the dosage is over

Hello there we understand your feeling ans your condition too. It is unfortunate that you are taking medication for one if the firms if hypertension In this young age. This homeopathic medication that which has been.prescribed to is quiet a good one. As you asked us we have found out that this medications works right from the root levels. It works in the hypertension ame as well as its complications. Thank you
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Mumbai
Homeopathy medicine if prescribed primarily on the baßis of Individualization and noy just based on clinical diagnosis, iy certainly will have deep and curative effects. Also young age hypertension...you must rule out the secondary causes of HYN. It may not be essential HTN. Keep a daily monitoring . HTN is a silent killer. Pranayam yoga meditation and exercise and naturopathy and vegan diet will help ommènsely overcome this. Feel vtee to ask any querries.
Vishwajeet Singh
General Physician 4 yrs exp Delhi
The cure depend upon the action of medicine on your body as well as what your body response to the medicine As part as medicine description this is a marvelous one for your ailments
Mahesh Mishra
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Sagar
Yes, you have been prescribed Baryta Mur it is deep acting Homoeopathic Medicine it can cure your Hypertension. Get well soon