Regarding baryta mur

I have been taking baryta mur 3x since 16 days for systolic hypertension.(many constitutional symptoms also matched with remidy)it has shown miraculous results. I have monitored my BP Without taking any other med taken except baryta mur for 7 days. Now my avg BP is around134/80. Wanted to know for how long should it be taken to completely cure the disease. As my body has responded extremely positively to baryta mur , should I increase the potency like 100x or 1m for 1 or two doses and then stop. Pls help
views-icons 73 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Regarding baryta mur

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Baryta mur is very effective and potent medicine. If you are finding great relief then reduce the frequency gradually to minimum rectifying dose for your body and can have it for a while.
You should regularly check your BP after stopping med for 3 to 4 days. Then according to response decide regarding repeatation of it. Meanwhile continue with no added salt diet n regular aerobic exercise.
I would suggest to stop the dose by reducing it slowly and going on alternate days. Keep checking the BP every week to track the effects. Slow ly the medicines will be stopped completly.
Keep track of the BP by checking regularly.