Hypertension
I have been prescribed bryta mur 30 c for systolic hypertension. wanted to know is it like any anti hypersensitive med which must be taken life long or does it have deep acting curative effect which can completely cure the disease.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Manisha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Lucknow

For deep curative effect constituitional homopathic remedy is required which include miasm too.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Hi, there is nothing like other systems to take a medicine for lifetime for specific purpose in homoeopathy. If it's your Constitutional medicine then you won't have to take it long. Also homoeopathy doesn't cure diseases rather it helps your body to restore health by stimulating healing process. Thus antihypertensive medicine is incorrect interpretation for it. Here only Constitutional medicines which are similar to your personality are to be prescribed. Thanks
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Satish M. Gajera
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Surat
Yea! it have deep acting curative effect. In fact All Homoeopathic Medicine have deep acting curative power of its own character & way.
Dr. Geetanjali Jha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bhopal
If you wish to get rid of hypertension completely, please practice yoga and Meditation. You may consult a Homoeopath in your area for treatment. I am a Homoeopath and yoga teacher in bhopal, located in Awadhpuri. Message me in private message if you need to contact me. All the best!