Hemoglobin low
Actually my mom was suffering from fever and now fever is down but i have done her blood test also and the result is hemoglobin is low and plate is 97 and whenever she eat something she backs it out please suggest me what shall I give her to eat??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You havent provided proper lab results. Instead of typing , it would have been better if you had attached the reports. Platelets are just 97??? Take her to a hospital near you and consult a physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello..... Cause for anemia should be investigated.. And you have not mentioned hemoglobin level.. Endoscopy is required to know the cause for vomiting... If she not taking food admit her to hospital ..Doctor will put iv glucose.. Once she gets stabilizes further investigations can be done.

Low hemoglobin symptoms