Hemoglobin count is low
Recently I was diagnosed with less hemoglobin and as a result I was admitted . Today my hemoglobin is 7.4 which is very low . I was under medication but that is not benefiting me soon . I am totally irritated by taking all these medicines . What natural process should I follow to increase my hemoglobin level soon ?

Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi The hemoglobin levels are very low. Pls get the blood test done -folate n iron levels Meanwhile have these regularly In your diet -guava -anar -fenugreek leaves -Lots of lemon water -mango shake Kindly consult me at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or leave a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail Please don't get into self dieting at this age. The results can be irreversible. I believe in healthy weight through healthy lifestyle and regular physical activity plan.

Low hemoglobin count during pregnancy