Help me its a very serious matter
Sir I want to fill my teeth gap and in affordable price and doesn't want any side effect ...so which doctor is best in bihar

Kindly search on net,I have no idea about dentists in Bihar.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+141
Chat with a dentist
Braces or orthodontic treatment is ideal for your problem if the the teeth n jaw conditions allow. For that have a consultation from orthodontist. Google search for orthodontist in your area.
Hello, you can google for cosmetic dentists close to your location. Regards DR Sumanmakam
Hello, gaps between teeth can be filled by: 1. Orthodontic (braces) which is the best and most safest treatment. You need to consult an orthodontist and get it checked. 2. Veneers 3. Crowns
If you want to fill gaps without side effect then get an opinion from orthodontist
Holes in teeth are cavities in reality so get yourself checked by a dentist . X Ray done for diagnosing your gravity of cavities .whether only restoration is there or your  teeth require root canal treatment.
visit to dentist get an x Ray for your teeth
Dr shovendu Jha best dentist in Bihar search on Google for directions
Hi Sir , if you have more gaps between the teeth go for braces which is ideal and permanent solution , visit Dentist get better information about your problem , thank you , Dr.Venkat VDENTIS , Hyderabad
Visit Dentist