Height increase
My parents are short.  I am equally short.  Is there a way to I crease my height without side effects.  Is aurveda or endocrinology prefered pl suggest
325 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. G Shanmugasundar
Endocrinologist 14 yrs exp Chennai
Hi, Greetings. Am Dr Shanmugasundar Endocrinologist. Height potential depends on your parents height,  your nutritional status and environmental factors. You haven't mentioned your and your parents stature to say whether you are within your genetic potential. If you are really concerned first we need to see whether your bones have fused or not.  It tells us remaining potential.  Further treatment if needed depends on it. Plz meet an Endocrinologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.