diabetes-icon

Shortness of breath

I am suffering from hypothyroid but it s normal.I was having fever few days ago and i have taken crocin tablet after taking it for one day fever was gone now but I am feeling like I am not able to breathe properly sometimes while sitting sometimes standing .if I drink water or eat something I feel ok but again shortness of breath is there.plz can anyone suggest any test or it is some infection or my anxiety.

Doctor Answers (1) on Shortness of breath

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we undertsand your concern and you condition too. But then the complaint you came with is related to a vital system of the body. So we need to evakyate what exactly is happening with it and then after having evident point we can say wheter it is actually a problem or just your anxiety. You need to consult a physiciqn of lovqlity for further evaluation. Get the investigations done and help yourself. Thank you