Heavy pain in leg and bac
Hi..I am having heavy leg pain and back pain for last 3 days..feeling very tired.leg knee is paining more..Some time dizziness there..Please help me.

Hi......, Knee pain has a number of causes. Many types of pain are difficult to prevent, but you can do some general things to reduce the likelihood of sustaining a knee injury.... Keeping your weight down may also reduce the number of ligament and tendon injuries.... Many knee problems are due to tight or imbalanced musculature. Stretching and strengthening, therefore, also help to prevent knee pain....
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai
Back pain and leg pain may be due to lumbar spine problems.. Knee pain may be related to local injury..consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice