Heaviness in upper abdomen
I got up in the morning today and i was feeling heaviness in upper stomach on left side. I have a bit gastric issue too. I am very much concerned about cardiac issue and have undergone all imp test in last month. Ecg echo tmt holter. All are said to be normal by cardiologist. But this sudden heaviness of upper stomach is still bothering me. What can be the reason, pl guide.

Connect now And get WhatsApp contact for followup Thanks
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet.If you don't fix your food/ diet you can't heal your body , can't fix your chronic health issues. We teach nutritional medicine to patients for healing their bodies by fixing the root cause. Healthcare is about nutrition, Sickcare is about suppressing symptoms with medicines.
Do connect and consult with video call Will help you
Connect please
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.
.
Need few more details Kindly consult
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management