cardiologist-icon
Heart attack
What measure should a patient take during heart attack? Should a patient  take aspirin or sorbitrate together? Or if together which one should a patient take before? Or how to take those medicine or what is the dosage of sorbitrate or aspirin? Or is there other meficine except this? I am extremely worried for my parents Both are patient of heart disease Recently one of my uncle passed away due to massive cardiac which further triggers my tension Please guide

Kindly share further details and consult online directly it guide better