Hearing problem
Sir,my mother has hearing problem.what type of problem may be and what should I do.can I go for ent specialist
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
You should get Pure Tone Audiogram and Impedance Audiogram for her. We'll know the full picture after you get those tests.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?