Muffled hearing
I was using a q-tip when my hearing got muffled, I thought I pushed the wax in so I didn't pay much attention. 3 days later it was still muffled so I went to the pharmacy and told the pharmacist about this, so he gave me Dewax and told me to drip 3 drops in my ear before I sleep. As soon as I did that I completely stopped hearing from my ear, but dismissed it as an effect of drops clogging my ear. But now, a full day later I still can't hear, is this normal or should I visit a doctor? Thank you.

You seem to have pushed wax deep into the canal while cleaning. If confirmed wax needs to be removed under vision by a specialist. Whatever drops you use they do not dissolve the wax, but soften it so that ENT specialist can remove wax easily by suctioning or syringing
Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required