Hearing issue
I am facing issue in hearing with my left ear. Continuous ringing(voice) in ear. I thought it is because of water stuck in ear but when checked water doesnt seem to be there. Little pain when touched in and around it. Please guide me with this.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Ringing sound in the ear also known as tinnitus can occur due to many reasons. If tinnitus is troubling you for only few days with ear blocking sensation and mild pain then it may be just eustachian tube dysfunction which will resolve with use of symptomatic treatment such as antihistamines and mild pain killers. If your symptoms are persisting for more than few months then you need to undergo audiological evaluation