Shooting ear pain on & off
Both my ears were blocked and have sharp shooting pain on and off since a month..and did experience some sound in ear ... Now through steaming my left  ear has opened up ..but there is block in right ear...and shooting pain is also there inside ear sometimes...Have also tried soliwax after which I felt my ears were ringing...No issue with hearing ...What should I do now?Pls guide

Hello , the shooting pain and ear block are usually due to the block of eustacian tube (the tube connecting ear to nose). The simple home remedy is to take steam inhalation. Also to try blow the ear open. If it persists then you’ll need an ENT evaluation to look for the cause of block.
Try the following remedies and if persistence consult an ENT specialist online or locally
1. Continue steam inhalation twice daily 2. After that do Valsalva manoeuvre (see a tutorial video on YouTube) 3. Try otrivin or nasivion drops , 3 drop both nostrils thrice daily for 5 days before steam inhalation