Hearing my own voice.
One month after wearing both hearing aids,I hear my own voice with booming sound.Munching pappad also louder.low frequency noice heard louder with booming effect,but higher frequ ency noice is opposite to that.when others speakregarding the same. voice seems muffled.Hearing loss on left ear is 56 decibles and right year 67 decibels. I am wearing vented moulds with 2mm dia vent.pl advice,how to contain this problem, even partially.I will be thankful and visit you .

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

go back to your audiologist and explain this to him/her.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

At this age and with the hearing loss you have mentioned you should use binaural BTE digital programmable hearing aids with proper fitting ear moulds. Please ask your audiologist if your hearing aids are fullfiling the above criterias. It is the duty of the audiologist / hearing aid dispenser to adjust you hearing aid till your satisfaction.