Hearing Loss treatment

My son is 18 month old having diagnosed profound hearing loss kindly suggest me for best treatment .also I have already under treatment by aiims .
views-icons 60 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Your son should be evaluated for a possible cochlear implant. Please come over with your reports for a full evaluation. Your unit at BLK hospital deals with cochlear implant patients.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?