Hearing heart beat sound in my left ear
Few weeks back i was hearing my hear beat sound in my left ear and it felt blocked. I tried few allergy medications and nasal drops, it was gone and came back. Currently every morning i feel there is something in my left ear (like water) and i hear heart beat noise for a minute or so and after that its gone i dont hear it. I am concerned about it. I had just ear checkup done they said everything is ok and blood check done, it came out that I have high cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL and Chol/HDL ratio

It is normal. If you taking tensin, normal heaet beat increases, so you may feel, you are hearing the same. So be relaxed.

Take steam inhalation x 3 times a day
Plz don't worry... it will gradually become normal