Headache very common

I used to have headache very commonly also get easily irritated and takes lot of stress I'm not able to avoid this not able to concentrate and sleep properly and feel very lethargy and less alert and don't seek interest in daily routine please tell me why this happening and how to overcome this it makes me irritated

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache very common

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Headache could be related to a variety of medical, neurological, and psychological causes. You would require a comprehensive assessment to find the precise cause in your case and further treatment can be planned on the basis of assessment. However from your description it seems that you are likely to be suffering from Tension type headache with Depressive symptoms/episode. Medication and psychological intervention have shown good results in management of such problems. Kindly seek a consultation for comprehensive assessment and further management. Your problems are treatable, so seek help early. Hope this helps you..