Always having headache
I have been having headache for a month, it last from waking up till the end of the day, I eat well I sleep well but still have the headache.

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for this condition to treat it completely from the root itself without any harmful sideeffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally also Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani
Is there any stress right now in your life!!? If yes , consult a Psychologist through online . You can get to choose from this expert panel itself. If , you feel, there is no stress, life is cool and chill, then, I would suggest you to consult a neurologist for a better understanding. Take care.

Things to eat when you have a headache Headache everting i eat