Headache from 4 days

My father is having constant headache from Friday . he went to a doctor yesterday , he checked BP it's 140/80 he gave medicines but after 2 days even the headache didn't subside. He looks weak. His BP was 186/90 in March 2015 (1 yr ago) he is also under its medication. His prostate was also enlarged,its medicine is also being continued. What should be the problem and to which type of doctor we should consult to. I have attached an ultra sound report of prostrate

Doctor Answers (2) on Headache from 4 days

You have to consult a Neurosurgeon for Evaluation of Headache You have to consult a Urologist for Evaluation of Prostate
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri Kolkata | General Physician
Hello. Persistent headache is unlikely due to BP of 140/90. It may be due to any internal brain problem, or cervical spondylosis, eye problems etc. Do a CT scan of brain and contact a neurologist. Hope this helps.