Headach, overthinking.
Im suffering with headache, over thinking, sleep disorder , and hairfall, from last 2 years. Plz suggest me the doctors, in Hyderabad, who can cure my problems, ?

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, Your signs show an obvious underlying stress which causes you to be tensed and think excessively. Constant worries can lead to anxiety and a disturbance in your sleep as well as diet cycle. Your mental stress eventually leads to physical ailments like bad headaches and hair loss. You can access practo search engine and find a psychiatrist who can prescribe anti anxiety drug and offer counseling services. This should help you to deal with your problem.