Head issue
Hello Dr. I am suffering from head issue back side it's means in brain side I have done the MRI also but it's negative but also it's paing and rolling what can I do it's from one year and tablet is Migrnexs 5mg,Lonazep Md 1mg,Paxidep cr 37.5,Do-Re-Me 75 when I take this I am fine if I not it will be same issue plz help

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Pune
If these medication help you to get rid of the problems, it suggests that treatment is effective.  If there are no side effects, treatment may be continued. Some dose changes can be tried.