Head & bodypain
I feel stiffness in my neck when i get up in the right side only majorily. Pain starts from head, shoulders, hand... complete right side pains... behind the ears i feel pain. 4 out of 7 days i feel this.. since last 1 month

Dr. Nishant Narayan (PT)
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Chennai
see an orthopedician to rule out early cervical spondylosis or cervical disc bulge,  in any case you'll have to see a physiotherapist as you have severe spasm of neck muscles looks like trapezius myofasciatis, ice pack thrice daily,  UST /IFT x 7days along with stretching and manual traction of neck and trigger point release if needed