He is not eating anything
My son is not eating any food.. I'm breast feeding him ... Tried boiled veg,fruits,ragi,wheat,nestum(rice flavour), Similac formula milk,pomogranate juice,idly .he is not interested in anything..keeps turning his face or spits the food and cries loud

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi mam - this is the common problem with all children in this age still you have to try. I can say to add some crispy or crunch foods with this. Observe what he likes to eat. Further breast milk is the best , so no worry but you have to try for complimentary foods .