Having upset stomach
I had upset stomach problem from last 3months.altenate days a week I had loose motions bad fart nd faoul smell in stool.hunger is all most gone . Some time had nausea nd always have sharp pain in left side of stomach.and lower left ribs.feeling anxiety fear . totally weak nd devastated. Life is now mess pl.suggest good doctor to solve my problem.

Dr. Satyajit Godhi
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Madam you are suffering from IBS- irritable bowel syndrome. No investigations will reveal this..please visit a gastroenterologist and get yourself treated for the same. Don't worry and relax. Best of luck