Having Stomach pain
Hi, earlier( i can say for about 2-3 months) i was having Stomach pain & vomiting issues with gap of 10-15 or 30 Days because of eating some fruits like papaya, Amrud, Apple. Family doctor gave me medicine: Nobel spas, Pantoprozole, norflox-400, liv52DS, pentasec, livoton & livogen.. Not together but with some combination in any of these from last about 20 Days. Syrup also: makoe juice and anta-5 Now i am not having vomiting issues but still stomach pain is there.. i have gone through ultrasound but everything is normal. Now after having livogen & livoton i am facing Loose motions and not feeling Hungary. Please help me understand what's happening with me. What kind of medicine i can take

Need to consult a Gastroenterologist for detailed discussion.