Having problem with leg
Hi my wife is facing big time problem on her leg, she always has swelling looks like edema , I am not sure , I am looking for a best doctor who can cure , kindly help me .

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

If every thing is normal and swelling started suddenly then it has to be thoroughly evaluated
Dr. R. Harish Kumar (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Chennai

Hi, from your note i need some more inputs from your side, just an oedema in the leg or the foot can be because of kidney issues or systemic hypertension. If the pain is reducing by morning after bed and as days goes on it increases in swelling can be because of depended leg oedema or some vascular issue. You have to be examined completely for further evaluation and treatment
Dr. Rahul chepuri (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello! Please  practice active ankle ROM exercises 15 reps every 2hrs in lying by leg raised ! And apply hot water fomentation hope it improves! Thanks
Dr. Olos Gora
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Vijayawada
Hello! According to your history your spouse needs to be evaluated by a Physician. Bcoz there are number of causes for swelling in the legs starting from low protien levels to  altered kidney and heart and blood flow functions.plz kindly get the required investigations done.Accordingly managment follows. Wishing speedy recovery! Regards.