Leg pain wife
My wife has pain in lower part of leg when walking and little pain in leg also when walking from few days

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
ask her to perform her daily activities in batches. her leg muscles are getting tired after working continuously while standing or walking.
Hi, Is the pain present in both legs? Any complain of pain in lower back? Numbness in legs? Tightness in calf? Consult directly so proper history can be taken and management can be started accordingly