Have to loss weight

I became fat suddenly and have to reduce my arm fat also.i used to be normal year ago .iam working now so have to sit all theday.iam a classical dancer so used to dance alot but stopped for a while die to exams and studies

Doctor Answers (1) on Have to loss weight

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, you have not mentioned about height. BMI is calculated according to your weight and height. If u are really obese you can follow this Diet control:try to avoid taking high calories diet like fat items,bakery foods, junk foods, nonvegetarian diet etc.you can take small meal, But don't skip any meal. Regular exercises: do regular exercises like jogging or brisk walking for atleast 1 hrs daily.you can do dance also that is also a type of physical activity. From morning to evening engage in some works. Don't take any weight reducing medications. Consult dietician for diet chart.