Hands shiviring
Hi doctor I have the problem of hands shaking ,while holding a cup of tea,while keeping signature my finger shivering, heart beat fast when suddenly in tension,always use to slipt in my hands for grip, calculating money one to 3 times ,while riding bike i always use to see how much kms have gone I use to calculate every km Please help me in out Which doctor to consult 1.Neurophyscian 2.phsycraist THANK YOU

Dear friend, Your symptoms that you have shared reveal that you have anxiety symptoms. Please follow some lifestyle changes listed below: 1. Avoid eating Broiler chicken 2. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods after 5 pm 3. Increase the intake of water 4. Avoid all types of junk foods and aerated drinks 5. Go for a regular walking/sports of your choice/Gym for atleast 30 minutes a day 6. Learn and follow simple breathing and relaxation techniques. You can come for a weekend relaxation session in our center. Wishes
Hello. Please check your Vit B12 level. FOR your anxiety disorder you need to visit counsellor. Please do regularly exercises. Thanks